INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Papers submitted for publication must not have been published and if published must have a note of permission from the earlier publisher.
- Papers should have the range of 20 pages including tables and referencing, with MS word 12point Times New Roman font, 1.5 line spacing.
- Referencing is strictly Turabian/Chicago style 15th Edition and APA style
- Abstract of papers should contain the thesis, method, theoretical framework, significance and implication of study.
- All articles should contain title of paper, author (s) name(s), surname, middle and last name, institution/address, phone numbers and email address.